Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thoughts of homicide

Yes, boys and girls the husband man must die or at least he must be wounded. Oh yeah, I did that 30 years ago. I married him! Ok, so I just want some sort of sick revenge. I know that men are supposed to be the strong tough guys who take a hit and keep going. Sometimes that same man has to take time for a small melt down. Ok, so who is there to clean up the goo after he's shot his mouth off? Mmmm? He's my friend, lover & my arch nemesis. Do you ever just feel like meeting your spouse at the door with boxing gloves on. I'm ready for that! I don't really want to hurt him but I'd sure like to make him suffer just a teeny tiny bit. Aw, what the hell? What other monster would I choose? Too late to quit on him and too soon for single life. I guess I'll just keep my mouth shut like he does for me when I'm having a tough time. I think I'll go read my scriptures. Reading them always makes me feel better.. Then I'll go and find those gloves..

No comments: