Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I like Blogs

It's really nice to be able to go back and read what you have blogged. Sometimes the tears flow and it's a little difficult to go back to the place you were at the time of the post. Although there is a small part of me that wants to rewrite history I know that I have no power to change the past. Moving forward, loving the time and place in my life. Friends remain, some change & move away not forgotten, unseen for a time. Reunion of life loved and lost. Mothers arms that will hold me once again. She tells me everything is going to be just fine. Fathers strong and tall no longer frail and unused. I long for the past but can not go there. I must wait for Him that decides what is best. If I really want to take a look back I should get my photo's organized. They are packed away like so many things in my past. Look to the future. Unable to organize what is coming. Preparation for the days unseen. Good idea, better get on that.

No comments: