Wednesday, September 3, 2008

One coma please?

Silly, funny & euphoric all mixed in with other negative feelings. No, not negative feelings. Feelings you don't like to feel. All necessary but unwanted by the mind and body. Why must we feel? Knowing the bitter from the sweet? I think I'd just like to be unaware. Mindless and senseless, a coma sounds good for the moment. Just a short break in routine. After a while the dishes would pile up and chores would be undone. But, messes always wait for me. What the heck, why not a short coma? They do it in science fiction movies. Why not in my life. A silly notion indeed but a silly notion welcomed. But then it really isn't as pleasant as the movies reveal. They leave out the disgusting body parts that no one really wants to know about. OK, so I want a state of deep sleep with out potty. Not asking for much, right? What happens when you wake? Do all the feelings come rushing back to you? I guess I'll just keep on plodding along and hope for one good nights sleep.

No comments: