Monday, September 15, 2008

Well things just happen

Tard I R. CRS. Don't know how I blogged in Willy's blog. Ooops my bad. Feel free to delete if it's possible. Sorry no excuses. User not demonstrating a proficiency in blogging. May be at risk of embarrassing others. As I posted on Willy's blog, (YA NOT MY BLOG) I will repeat "Ya, I like money." I just don't know what I'm doing most of the time. Must take a course ASAP. I'm going to Greece mid October. It will be a very good thing. There's only one problem with the trip. I'm going to school to learn "how to teach English as a second language." Me teaching others. YA RIGHT! I'd hoped to blog while in Greece. It's a very intensive 4 week program, Monday through Sunday each and every week. I might make a fool of myself. However, there is a good thing that comes from traveling a great distance. No one knows me! If they speak in Greek I won't know what they are saying. No pains no gains! RIGHT? Life is good. I'm a Tard. I'm ok with that. My family still loves me. Ok, Willy may be less than pleased. However, I'm thinking that he could really take advantage of this demonstration in tardness. Laughter is good for the soul.

No comments: