Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Questions

Tears fall, pain grips my heart. Unanswered questions, thoughts random & fleeting. Why do we mourn when life is better for "The One"? Our hearts ache for The One is gone from our eyes. Ever present yet illusive. Why? questions formed but never given utterance. We believe! we shout to our souls. Knowing that this pain will depart. When? Questions, what is the lesson to be learned? What are the right questions? May I learn the right questions quickly so there is no more pain? No more pain that grips my heart and drops me to my knees. We stay earth bound for those around us. All the while in our minds shouting when is it my turn, and yet fighting to stay. Sudden and unexpected, it's the worst especially amongst the young. Why? Thoughts too painful to reveal. Can't talk to the ones we love the most. They too will be gripped by grief. Seen and felt too many tears. Can't scratch the surface revealing the pain beneath. Platitudes, Ya, I'm fine.

No comments: